Recently, I have heard of several women beginning their own journey with breast cancer. My heart aches for them, and they have been in my prayers. This sisterhood is not one we would choose to be a part of, but the support is tremendous. You are definitely not alone.
Part of the purpose of this blog is to share my experience, in the hope that it will help someone else. After all, I believe that one of the reasons God allows us to suffer is to help others going through the same thing (2 Corinthians 1: 3-4). So I am going to attempt to go back and put my memories of the process "on paper." May there be something of value for someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Noelle, Don't know if Sally or Jenny told you, but I was just diagnosed last week. They both told me about you & Jen gave me the blog site. You are dealing with this just as I expected - with a positive attitude & your glorious smile! Please look me up on Facebook. I'd love to touch base w/you! Keep smilin' Girl! As my oldest says, "It's better to be crying than quitting!". Big hug! Gen (Glesner) Matchette =)
ReplyDelete