The surgeon cleared me to begin exercising my right arm a few weeks ago. He also told me that he was proud of me, and that I had done very well. That's such a nice thing to hear from your doctor. Thanks to Dr. Hubbard and his staff! You guys are the greatest!
I have been stretching my right arm, and my mobility is good. There is numbness in my tricep and armpit area (normal), but I am asking God to restore the nerves. And so far, lymphedema has not been an issue.
The herceptin treatments will continue every three weeks until December, or so. I'll have my third echo August 10, to monitor my heart (heart damage is a possible side-effect of herceptin).
Now we move on to radiation. My set-up is August 9, and my first treatment is August 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment